Pack List for Monday’s Tubing Activity, for all YCDs, YCSs, and YCLs. Click here
Pack list for Monday’s Overnight Hike, for YW born in 2006. Click here
General Packing List
Place all items (except sleeping bag and camp chair) in a backpack or small duffel bag. Pack light – it’s just for 1-2 nights.
Important Items, don’t forget!
- LDS login + password, written down, for activity
- Old t-shirt that will be cut up in craft activity
- Scriptures (your phone will be waiting for you at home unless a YCS/YCL)
- Water bottle, pre-filled
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Camp chair
- Sleeping bag (no space for hammocks)
- Towel for Field Day activity
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Feminine hygiene needs
- Personal medications or EpiPen
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Face wipes/baby wipes/washcloth to clean with at the tree farm
- Pocket first aid kit
Bring clothing for 2 days, depending on your age, some YW will leave home on Mon. and not back until Weds. night)
- Close-toed shoes for hiking (Keep them light and comfortable, gym shoes are fine.)
- 2nd pair of shoes
- Socks (3 pair)
- Underwear (3 pair)
- Shirts (2)
- Light long sleeved jacket for night at tree farm
- Pants or shorts (2)
- Rain poncho
Leave at home
- DO NOT BRING electronic devices including phones! Please give them a kiss and a hug and leave them at home!
- Expensive jewelry
- Glass bottles
- Clothing or anything that you don’t want to get dirty or wet
For any questions, contact Shanna Witbeck 678-596-5550.
Please refer to guidelines in “for Strength of Youth” for dress standards.