I understand fully and agree to sustain and obey the standards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints which include, but are not limited to not using tobacco, alcohol, coffee, tea and harmful drugs. I agree to be modest and moral in my actions, speech and dress.
I agree to live by all the rules outlined below as well as any other rules deemed necessary to be implemented by the Stake Young Women Camp Committee during this 2020 Roswell Stake Young Women Camp:
- I understand that I must remain with my assigned group during all required group activities.
- I understand that I must be respectful of other youth and obey adult leaders.
- I understand that there will be no destructive or unsafe activities during any time of camp.
- I understand that I must not drive during camp activities.
- I understand I must wear a seat belt and obey all laws and safety precautions while traveling.
- I understand that I will not bring my cell phone to young women camp.
- I understand that I must not bring any other electronic devices.
- I understand that I must not bring magazines or non-church reading material.
- I understand the Lord’s standard for modesty (“For the Strength of Youth” pamphlet) and will dress accordingly.
- I will only wear modest shorts, and will avoid short shorts (Sofies or any other sports shorts) as attire in the dining hall and around camp during stake or ward time.
- I will not bring T-shirts in bad taste (wording or pictures).
- I will not wear tank tops except as a temporary cover up after swimming. After water activities, I will put on a cover up or change into regular clothing before spending time in the eating or crafting areas.
- I understand I will not be able to participate in young women camp activities unless appropriately dressed and will have to change or have my parents bring suitable clothing.
- I understand that I may be sent home from Young Women Camp if I do not obey all the rules.
I understand that the following is due by Sunday, March 22:
- YW Responsibility Agreement (paper or online)
- Registration Form (paper or online)
- Medical Release Form (*paper only)
- Check for $150, made out to my ward – with “YW Camp” in the Other space on a tithing slip.